BLAKE’S BEND TOWNHOMES
Blake’s Bend is a 72-unit ground up townhouse development in Leander, Texas, a fast-growing submarket of Austin. Located within one of the fastest growing markets in the country, Austin, Blake’s Bend will be built to fill the continued demand for quality rental housing in this market.
This project is positioned in an excellent location, being within a few blocks of the planned downtown area in Leander. Leander has top rated schools and is bordering cities such as Cedar Park and Round Rock which is home to the new $1B Apple HQ project brining 15,000 new jobs to Austin metro.
- 2 Bedroom Townhomes at 1084 SF
- Quality wood frame construction.
- Beautiful landscaped areas.
- Modern interior design touches.
- Increased privacy with no one living above or below you.
- Austin is the Fastest Growing Large City in ranking based on population and economic variables.
- Austin is No. 2 on ranking of the Hottest Startup Cities in America.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Metros for Sustainable Development.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Most Educated U.S. Metros.
- Austin is the 6th Best City for Gamer & Developer Opportunities.
- Austin is 7th nationally & 14th globally in Women Entrepreneur Cities Index ranking of 50 global cities on their ability to foster growth for women entrepreneurs.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Foodie Cities in America in ranking of 180 cities based on 30 metrics of diversity, accessibility, quality and affordability.
- Austin is No. 5 on ranking of U.S. metros based on job growth (number & rate) since the recession ended.
- Austin is the No. 1 Smart City in Texas based on smart city initiatives related to internet connectivity, transportation & green infrastructure.
- A lower cost of living and doing business. Proximity to the metropolitan area’s only commuter rail line and least congested highways offers easy access to downtown Austin.
- Award-winning elementary and secondary schools with a postsecondary campus scheduled to open in 2018.
- High population growth rates are a strong catalyst for new retail and service-oriented businesses.
- Immediate access to the rural amenities of the renowned Texas Hill Country.
- A new 100-acre Austin Community College Campus designed for up to 12,500 students opened in 2018.
- Nearby 50 Acre Saint David’s Hospital under construction with plans for 400-bed healthcare facility.
Consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing small cities in the nation, Leander’s population reached 52,000 in 2017. With similar growth rates predicted in the near future, the city is preparing to eventually serve a population as large as 250,000.
Growth in Leander is driven by a low cost of living at 4.7% below the national average, an award-winning school system, and access to Highway 183A and a commuter rail service, two of the least congested transportation routes into the heart of Austin, Texas. Nestled in the northwest corner of the Austin Metro area, Leander is also a short drive from the popular Texas Hill Country and Highland Lakes vacation areas.