The Outpost is our new development that is located at 104 Creekside trail off of FM150. The development will comprise 9 fourplexes with a total of 36 units. Each unit is identical, with 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms. Each unit has 1348 sq ft of air-conditioned living space, a one-car garage, and a second covered parking space.
- Austin is the Fastest Growing Large City in ranking based on population and economic variables.
- Austin is No. 2 on ranking of the Hottest Startup Cities in America.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Metros for Sustainable Development.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Most Educated U.S. Metros.
- Austin is the 6th Best City for Gamer & Developer Opportunities.
- Austin is 7th nationally & 14th globally in Women Entrepreneur Cities Index ranking of 50 global cities on their ability to foster growth for women entrepreneurs.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Foodie Cities in America in ranking of 180 cities based on 30 metrics of diversity, accessibility, quality and affordability.
- Austin is No. 5 on ranking of U.S. metros based on job growth (number & rate) since the recession ended.
- Austin is the No. 1 Smart City in Texas based on smart city initiatives related to internet connectivity, transportation & green infrastructure.
- Kyle, TX falls under the Hays Consolidated Independent District, which “reaches more than 221 square miles and serves over 20,000 students across 25 campuses.” In 2019, the school district was given an impressive B ranking by the Texas Schools Assessment.
- Hays CISD offers Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs and Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) based education.
- Kyle’s proximity to Austin and San Marcos offers opportunities for individuals pursuing higher education. Buda is a 25-minute drive from the University of Texas at Austin and a 15-minute drive from Texas State University in San Marcos. Not to mention, the Austin Community College – Hays Campus is located off IH-35 between Kyle and Buda.
- According to Redfin, the median sale price of a home in Kyle is $270,000, while the median sale price of a home in Austin is $507,700. Kyle’s drastically lower housing prices play a large role in its continued growth.
- Amazon, who recently moved into their 307,840-sf lease at Kyle Crossing Business Park, has already created more than 1,130 full and part-time jobs. But, Kyle isn’t the only Austin suburb that Amazon has its sights on. According to CoStarm a planned combined 1.87 million-square-foot industrial space will go to the Seattle-based company throughout the suburbs of Buda, Round Rock and Pflugerville. It’s undeniable that Amazon will offer surrounding residents many business and employment opportunities.
- Businesses can benefit from Kyle’s access to major U.S. highways, access to major distribution centers and proximity to Austin’s customer base. The location along IH-35 allows for easy north to south distribution to Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and beyond.
Kyle is an attractive place for those who want to live in the Austin area without the hefty price tag. Niche.com deemed Kyle as a city/town with a “sparse suburban feel.” Located between Austin and San Marcos, and in one of the fastest-growing counties in the country (Hays County), “Kyle has experienced unparalleled growth of 493% over the last 15 years.