EVAN’S STREET TOWNHOMES
Evan’s Street Townhomes is a 4-unit ground up townhouse development in Hutto, Texas, a fast-growing submarket of Austin. Located within one of the fastest growing markets in the country, Austin, Evan’s Street will be built to fill the continued demand for quality rental housing in this market.
This project is positioned in an excellent location, located in downtown Hutto.
- 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhomes 1,084 SF
- Quality wood frame construction.
- Beautiful, landscaped areas.
- Modern interior design touches.
- Increased privacy with no one living above or below you.
- Austin is the Fastest Growing Large City in ranking based on population and economic variables.
- Austin is No. 2 on ranking of the Hottest Startup Cities in America.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Metros for Sustainable Development.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Most Educated U.S. Metros.
- Austin is the 6th Best City for Gamer & Developer Opportunities.
- Austin is 7th nationally & 14th globally in Women Entrepreneur Cities Index ranking of 50 global cities on their ability to foster growth for women entrepreneurs.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Foodie Cities in America in ranking of 180 cities based on 30 metrics of diversity, accessibility, quality and affordability.
- Austin is No. 5 on ranking of U.S. metros based on job growth (number & rate) since the recession ended.
- Austin is the No. 1 Smart City in Texas based on smart city initiatives related to internet connectivity, transportation & green infrastructure.
- Small town charm and convenient location location in Central Texas.
- Hutto is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas.
- High population growth rates are a strong catalyst for new retail and service-oriented businesses.
- Immediate access to the rural amenities of the renowned Texas Hill Country.
- 22 mmiles from Austin makes Hutto an increasingly popular suburb.
- Award winning school district.
- Affordable housing.
Known as one of the fastest growing cities in Texas, Hutto offers small-town charm with a convenient location in Central Texas. This Eastern-Williamson County community is just a short 27-mile drive northeast of downtown Austin and offers many attractions for the entire family.