More Information Coming Soon!
- 202 proposed homes
- 80 townhomes, 112 duplexes.
- Austin is the Fastest Growing Large City in ranking based on population and economic variables.
- Austin is No. 2 on ranking of the Hottest Startup Cities in America.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Metros for Sustainable Development.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Most Educated U.S. Metros.
- Austin is the 6th Best City for Gamer & Developer Opportunities.
- Austin is 7th nationally & 14th globally in Women Entrepreneur Cities Index ranking of 50 global cities on their ability to foster growth for women entrepreneurs.
- Austin is one of the Top 10 Foodie Cities in America in ranking of 180 cities based on 30 metrics of diversity, accessibility, quality and affordability.
- Austin is No. 5 on ranking of U.S. metros based on job growth (number & rate) since the recession ended.
- Austin is the No. 1 Smart City in Texas based on smart city initiatives related to internet connectivity, transportation & green infrastructure.
- A cozy small-town atmosphere with a reputation for live music, artisan crafts, and delicious barbeque
- The City of Taylor, along with the Taylor Economic Development Corporation and the Taylor Chamber of Commerce, has worked to attract new investment to improve the economic base and economic vitality of the community. Since 2008, nearly 20 companies have expanded or relocated to Taylor, creating nearly 300 new jobs and investing almost $40 million combined
- Taylor ISD is Nationally Ranked for Fine Arts and Academic Programs.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Taylor’s cost of living is 5.9% lower than the U.S. average
- Taylor’s population is 16,603 people. Since 2010, it has had a population growth of 11.2%.
Taylor Texas is a great place to live work and raise a family – as well as convenient and accessible to wherever you might need to go. … Barbecue is legendary in Taylor all different and all good. Unique shopping may be found downtown including shabby chic antiques and high quality boutiques and restaurants.